The followings are our testing equipment: the blue font models are the original models of German Keimei Plastifizierung Technik GmbH, some models of them can be manufactured at Keimei Plastifizierung Technik (Yantai) Co., Ltd. in China, the grey font models are the original models of Huada, which have been integrated by Keimei Plastifizierung Technik GmbH in Germany. Unify the appearance style & material, optimize the structure, promoting the overall performance greatly. For example: the stable running of the machine, the standardization of components,refine the design integration of the machine parts, CE safety conformance and so on.
After the company's merging and integration, more German Keimei Plastifizierung Technik GmbH's technologies have been injected into the original Huada models, design upgraded and overall production cost decreased. Partial Germany original models can be manufactured in China to meet some customers’ requirements in performance and price level. All in all, the mergers and acquisitions brings not only development chance to KEIMEI, also some good news to the market and users.
Equipment trademark after acquisition is KMD, which is short for Kneten . Mischen . Dispergieren. Stand for kneading, mixing and dispersing in English.
Laboratory Equipment for Melt Spinning: POY, FDY and BCF Fibers.
FDY Fiber Spinning Lab Equipment – Mono-component units with twin drawing rollers
FDY Fiber Spinning Lab Equipment – Bi-component units with twin drawing rollers
FDY Fiber Spinning Lab Equipment – Mono-component units
FDY Fiber Spinning Lab Equipment – Bi-component units
BCF Fiber Spinning Lab Equipment – Mono-component units twin drawing rollers
BCF Fiber Spinning Lab Equipment – Bi-component units with twin drawing rollers
BCF Fiber Spinning Lab Equipment – Mono-component units
BCF Fiber Spinning Lab Equipment – Bi-component units
POY Fiber Spinning Lab Equipment – Bi-component units
POY Fiber Spinning Lab Equipment – Mono-component units
○ Suitable for a wide range of thermoplastic polymers, e.g., PP, PA, PET, PLA, etc.
○ Channels where the melted materials flow smoothly, no need to be disassembled for cleaning. The materials are easier to change.
○ Can have multiple drawing rollers with multiple stretching.
○ The temperature of the quenching is adjustable between 15～25℃.
○ The height of the quenching is adjustable to meet the application needs for the crystallization and cooling of different polymeric materials.
○ Spinning beam has heating and soaking functions of bimetallic materials.
○ Spinneret is easy to change.
○ The type of spinneret aperture is variable.
○ Systems for the production of BCF fibers with axially split texturing device, featuring electrical positioning and angle control. (optional)
○ Optional dual-stretch rollers as needed, to enable the fibers to be heated more uniformly. Forming is more accurate, which improves the quality of the fiber. (optional)
○ Change from mono-component to bi-component : only necessary to add the extruder and spinning modules.
○ Change from bi-component to mono-component : a. interchangeable spinning module ; b. use the same material.
Technical Data of Fiber Spinning Lab Equipment for Mono-component (Please contact us for bi-component if required)
Changes to this technical data will occur and new information will be added, please check our latest information.